No. of Bedrooms: 29
No. of Conference Rooms: 19
Max Conference Capacity: 180
- Create a multi-use hotel and conference centre
- 76 new bedrooms to be created in addition to the existing 29 in the Mansion House and Whitfield Building totalling 105
- New reception and lounge
- Refurbish all front of house
- New health and fitness facility in the Whitfield building open for public membership
- Creation of Serviced Office available on short-term flexible licences
- Refurb of all meeting, conferencing rooms and Ballroom
Easthampstead Park is a beautiful Victorian mansion set in the Berkshire countryside. The house is a Grade II listed building “of historic and architectural interest, in Jacobean style with curved gables, pierced stone parapet and stone frontispiece of naïve classicism”.
There are easy transport links to the M4, M3 and M25. The centre is ideal for a variety of conferences, meetings, training workshops and team away days. The mansion and grounds are ideal for a stunning wedding up to 100 guests – with our gorgeous wedding pavilion, impressive original stained-glass window and elegant Downshire ballroom.
On completion of development works, Easthampstead Park Hotel will be our flagship venue and a national destination.