No. of Bedrooms: 67
No. of conference rooms: 13
Max Conference Capacity: 200
- Purchased in January 2017
- Comprising 67 Bedrooms (50 refurbished & 17 new)
- Front of house refurbished
- New build 10,000 sq ft ballroom, conference, meetings and wedding venue located within the site
- Creation of new guest gym
- Creation of new Serviced Offices
Gorse Hill is an elegant mansion in the beautiful countryside of Surrey. It has a peaceful location surrounded by green gardens, yet only a few minutes from the centre of Woking and located between the M25 and M3, offering easy access to London and a number of local attractions.
Built in 1912, Gorse Hill was once home to a number of colourful Edwardian characters, many of whom made their fortunes in transport. But despite its busy past, this ‘hidden gem’ is now a relaxed and intimate haven.
Once development is completed at the end of 2019, Gorse Hill will offer a dedicated conference and events venue, 67 bedrooms, serviced offices and guest gym making this one of the prime venue choices in the Surrey region.