No. of Bedrooms: 50
No. of conference rooms: 16
Max Conference Capacity: 72
- Purchased in January 2017
- Comprising 50 Bedrooms
- Front of house refurbished within 3 months of acquisition and fully operational
- Currently developing out 10,000 sq ft conference and wedding venue located within the site
- Installation of gym with external memberships
- Soft refurbishment of 32 existing bedrooms complete
- 15 bedrooms planned for complete refurbishment by January 2019
- 17 additional bedrooms planned in 2019
Gorse Hill is an elegant mansion in the beautiful countryside of Surrey. It has a peaceful location surrounded by green gardens, yet only a few minutes from the centre of Woking and located between the M25 and M3, offering easy access to London and a number of local attractions.
Built in 1912, Gorse Hill was once home to a number of colourful Edwardian characters, many of whom made their fortunes in transport. But despite its busy past, this ‘hidden gem’ is now a relaxed and intimate haven.
Once development is completed Gorse Hill will offer a dedicated conference and events venue, 67 bedrooms and guest gym making this one of the prime venue choices in the Surrey region.